Chemistry IA HELP

Hi, I need urgent help with me chemistry IA. I have searched for months now, researching about different topics and looking for inspiration on about every website there is on chem ias but can't seem to find/come up with anything! Can someone please help? Thanks

Is this for HL or SL? What area/chapter/unit is it relevant to the IB curriculum? We're all more than happy to help but no one's here to toss out free IA topics, but if you have an idea, even a vague one, of certain things you want to look into I'm sure people can help you expand on that and find a topic!

16 hours ago, Jaysun said:

Is this for HL or SL? What area/chapter/unit is it relevant to the IB curriculum? We're all more than happy to help but no one's here to toss out free IA topics, but if you have an idea, even a vague one, of certain things you want to look into I'm sure people can help you expand on that and find a topic!

This is for HL. I had this idea about hydrogels and testing the absorbency although I don't think it is complex enough. I also had an idea about finding the tannin content of different types of coffee brands, but i think that would have been done a lot... 

• 4 months later...
On 1/8/2020 at 8:38 PM, Guest said:

Hi, I need urgent help with me chemistry IA. I have searched for months now, researching about different topics and looking for inspiration on about every website there is on chem ias but can't seem to find/come up with anything! Can someone please help? Thanks

The best IB chemistry android app to help with all IB chemistry areas as well as IA's

http://app.appsgeyser.com/10914746/Chemistry Tutor

https://gofile.io/d/EaYKNb