Turning down LSE and King's

qwerty1

Hello,

I am about to turn down LSE and King's College London. This is for studies such as Politics, IR, History, War Studies and furthermore International Development. I would rather study law in my own country, and I also dont believe London is a city that suits me. I dont like big cities at all, and is very determined to go to a rather small place with outdoor (hiking, skiing etc...) oppurtinities, both Summer and Winter. This is not a brag about turning down good unis, as the opposite reason is why I am starting this topic: Is it a dumb choice to turn down LSE / King's? I am fairly confident that I will met the conditional offers quite comfortably with a bit of work, and I do see the value of going to one of these unis. This is for undergrad, however, I only see LSE / King's (potentially Oxford) as a place I could go for Politics etc...If I were to study politics in my own country, I could just as well go to London in my opinion, as for these studies, I do believe that London offers some factors that simply is too significant too ignore (such as international community. further eventual career oppurtinities etc...)

Is the benfit of attending such a uni higher than factors such as a form of prejudice against cities, tutition fee, accomadation cost etc.. in your opinion?