eCoursework wrong file

GetTheGat

I have a dilemma, I submitted the wrong file for my EE to the eCoursework portal, is it still possible for it to be replaced? I uploaded the 2nd draft (instead of the final), in which the conclusion and parts of the body are different, also the bibliography is not alphabetical. I would want to avoid losing any unnecessary marks, especially if it's due to some stupid, absent-minded reason such as this. 

The official upload deadline for the EE is the 15th of March, right? So, i'm hoping this can be resolved. 

How should I go about this?

Hello! I think I tried to answer this on the main page of this website but I figured I'd give you an answer here as well!

So, at my school, there's a teacher in charge of managing EE submissions, and on the teacher's page of the IBIS / eCoursework portal teachers can either accept or reject the submission. I would assume that it'd be similar for you too? Students can't change their uploaded file if they already confirmed and submitted it, so it's up to the teacher. If you do know who to ask, just explain the situation to them and they can easily reject your essay submission for you to reupload and so that they can approve it properly. If not, I would try asking your EE supervisor or perhaps your IB coordinator to see if they have an idea.

I hope this helps, this is all I know about using the portal. Good luck! 

On 3/5/2020 at 7:39 AM, Solstice said:

Hello! I think I tried to answer this on the main page of this website but I figured I'd give you an answer here as well!

So, at my school, there's a teacher in charge of managing EE submissions, and on the teacher's page of the IBIS / eCoursework portal teachers can either accept or reject the submission. I would assume that it'd be similar for you too? Students can't change their uploaded file if they already confirmed and submitted it, so it's up to the teacher. If you do know who to ask, just explain the situation to them and they can easily reject your essay submission for you to reupload and so that they can approve it properly. If not, I would try asking your EE supervisor or perhaps your IB coordinator to see if they have an idea.

I hope this helps, this is all I know about using the portal. Good luck! 

Thank you, Solstice.