Biology IA

ladonrs

I would focus on maybe doing a data based IA or a simulation as nobody knows when we are going to get back to school. My advice; go simple, dont make it too complicated because it is something which should not go past 12 pages. What is the relationship between ________ and ________.

If you want to do. a simulation, I recommend using this website: https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/category/biology.

If you want to do a data based, I recommend keeping to the top reliable websites WHO, WWF etc.

Some ideas:

- Relationship between HDI and incidence of tuberculosis

- Relationship between number of kids a woman has and number of breast cancer patients

- Animal populations and global warming (co2 in atmosphere)

8 hours ago, BeatrizPGP said:

I would focus on maybe doing a data based IA or a simulation as nobody knows when we are going to get back to school. My advice; go simple, dont make it too complicated because it is something which should not go past 12 pages. What is the relationship between ________ and ________.

If you want to do. a simulation, I recommend using this website: https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/category/biology.

If you want to do a data based, I recommend keeping to the top reliable websites WHO, WWF etc.

Some ideas:

- Relationship between HDI and incidence of tuberculosis

- Relationship between number of kids a woman has and number of breast cancer patients

- Animal populations and global warming (co2 in atmosphere)

Thank you very much! I’ll check everything out right away :D