Business IA

I have started to wroking on business IA for SL. 

I have created research question and before I ask to teacher I want to get some advice from here. 

my research question is : How can Japan airlines, which have once gone bankrupt, pass management difficulties due to corona and avoid bankruptcy? 

Thank you 

Hey!

Are you familiar with Japan Airlines? I would recommend doing it on a business you have contact with. For example, I did it on my mother's business because throughout the process of doing the IA you will need access to plenty of information, and you may feel uncomfortable asking for it to someone you do not know. Also, I would not recommend doing a question on "how" or on "which ways" because you do not have the enough amount of words to cover everything and your work may feel incomplete. I would recommend doing it on a yes or no question, like "should" or something like that as your conclusion and recommendation (and also your entire IA) will feel more focused. I can send you my Business IA if you want, my teacher said it would obtain a really high mark, but I haven't gotten results yet.

Just now, suuper__hele said:

Hey!

Are you familiar with Japan Airlines? I would recommend doing it on a business you have contact with. For example, I did it on my mother's business because throughout the process of doing the IA you will need access to plenty of information, and you may feel uncomfortable asking for it to someone you do not know. Also, I would not recommend doing a question on "how" or on "which ways" because you do not have the enough amount of words to cover everything and your work may feel incomplete. I would recommend doing it on a yes or no question, like "should" or something like that as your conclusion and recommendation (and also your entire IA) will feel more focused. I can send you my Business IA if you want, my teacher said it would obtain a really high mark, but I haven't gotten results yet.

sorry I just read you are doing business SL, i have no idea how the IA is for standard level is 😕 

Edited by suuper__hele

9 hours ago, Oona137 said:

you do higherlevel right? could u send me urs as an example?

yes of course, I am new to this website, so let me know if you can't access the documents. I got paranoid because of MountEETOKIA following reply, so I can share three IAs that I found on the internet that really helped me instead of mine. It's nothing personal, but just want to make sure that I get my diploma, hope you understand, anyone can access this post. I have also attached guidebooks, which really helped me during the process, they can be extremely useful. Good luck! 

Guidebook.pdf

Guidelines Internal.pdf

Internal Example 2.pdf Internal Example.pdf Internal Example 3.pdf

Edited by suuper__hele

8 hours ago, MountEETOKIA said:

@suuper__hele Be careful when uploading your personal ib work online, especially if you haven't yet graduated from the IB. Someone may be able to download your documents and submit an identical one to the IB and claim it's an original piece of work. If that happened, you'd have issues with plagiarism and are at risk of getting your diploma revoked.

oooh you are right, thank you!!