History IA SL - Berlin Blockade research question

Olivia-123

Hi :)) hope everyone is safe and doing well 

I just started on my History IA , but I am really struggling to find a good research question. I want to write about the Berlin Blockade and how it lead to the ideology division between the superpowers and eventually the breakdown of the Cold War. I also don't know if this is even a good topic , that would get high marks, as it is a very common topic 

But this is some of the research questions I have been thinking about - any ideas or thoughts on it? 

"To what extent was the Berlin Blockade both a physical barrier and an ideological symbol"  

"To what extent did the Berlin Blockade  lead to the ideological division between the Grand Alliance and the beginning of the Cold War" 

On 4/25/2020 at 3:40 AM, Olivia-123 said:

Hi :)) hope everyone is safe and doing well 

I just started on my History IA , but I am really struggling to find a good research question. I want to write about the Berlin Blockade and how it lead to the ideology division between the superpowers and eventually the breakdown of the Cold War. I also don't know if this is even a good topic , that would get high marks, as it is a very common topic 

But this is some of the research questions I have been thinking about - any ideas or thoughts on it? 

"To what extent was the Berlin Blockade both a physical barrier and an ideological symbol"  

"To what extent did the Berlin Blockade  lead to the ideological division between the Grand Alliance and the beginning of the Cold War" 

do the second one because you can talk about more things