Which HL and SL classes should I take for fashion management or marketing

Devoue

Hello, guys! I hope you are doing well. I will start IB on September, in the future i want to study fashion management or marketing. Which classes do You guys think I should pick? Currently I picked these classes:

HL: English, Economics, History

SL: Math (ai), Nature of Science, Lithuanian

Do You think I need to change something?

Edited by Devoue

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, Devoue said:

Hello, guys! I hope you are doing well. I will start IB on September, in the future i want to study fashion management or marketing. Which classes do You guys think I should pick? Currently I picked these classes:

Hiii!! Your courses seem to fit, but check on some universities you want to apply to and look at their requirements, that is honestly the most helpful thing to do! If you can, take math aa because it opens more options for harder universities, but I think it is completely fine if you stay with AI. Or maybe even business, but in the end, choose the courses you like and will do best in!

I looked into UAL for fashion management and it said this: "Preferred subjects include, Maths, Business Studies, Economics, Science, Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages" The link for it. Hopefully this helps! 

Edited by ybna

On 5/11/2020 at 12:00 AM, Devoue said:

I mean I may be wrong but if you wanna do something in management and marketing, you should try Business management? I may be wrong tho so yea