Hi. For my extended essay I want to talk about why certain chemical compounds trigger food allergies. But I’m having trouble figuring out what I should talk about in each chapter. If anyone has some ideas please help. What would I do for data collection?

• 1 month later...

I would recommend against using an writing service, costs aside. There's always an risk being taken here, I know some service are very good at what they're doing, but considering your college entrance depends on it, the risk is rather high. Also keep in mind what your supervisor (whom must report if they think your work isn't written by you) might grow specious if you hand in a near perfect essay for the first draft. I know you can BS a worse version as a first draft and pretend to edit it, since BSing seems to be the method of IB, which would making using these services safer.

But in my experience, if you just don't know what to put in each chapter, I would just read a few high scoring sample essays and use the structure of the one that you think fits your style. It's easy to get intimidated on the structure on a multi thousand word paper. I personally had no idea how I should structure most of my IAs, but I did it on my own by seeing how other structure. 

If you don't know what you will write on each section while the samples seems to get everything figured out, it's really because you don't what what the **** they are doing, this won't be the case for your own essay. I didn't know where any of my assessments would've taken me at the beginning. But when you get started, the path becomes much clearer.

At last, by your exam date of May 22, it's really early to start worrying about EE rn, give it a bit more time and things should get clearer. From experience, none of my earlier EE prep/topics were helpful in the actual process.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, Morgzporgz said:

Hi. For my extended essay I want to talk about why certain chemical compounds trigger food allergies. But I’m having trouble figuring out what I should talk about in each chapter. If anyone has some ideas please help. What would I do for data collection?

Just curious...but wouldn't that involve considering bio-chemical processes. Our teachers strictly advise us not to connect EE with two subjects.