IB Subject/Examiners Reports

Jesm

Hey I'm going into mt first year of IB!

I heard that examiners reports are super useful for exam prep so does any one have any links they could share with past reports by examiners about specific exams?

Thanks! 

Hey, if you look at ibdocuments there is a section with the questionbank and then when you open a certain question, you can see the question and below the markscheme and the 'examiners' report' (only for writing questions, not multiple choice ones). I don't know if that's exactly what you mean, but you can have a look. There are examiners' reports from a given session probably as well, but I've no idea unfortunately where you can find them - maybe try typing say 'May 2019 IB examiners' report'. 

Wow! Thank you so much! This was exactly what I was looking for. What's sad is that I've visited the link before but missed the subject reports section. 

1 hour ago, ChocolateAndVanilla said:

Hey, if you look at ibdocuments there is a section with the questionbank and then when you open a certain question, you can see the question and below the markscheme and the 'examiners' report' (only for writing questions, not multiple choice ones). I don't know if that's exactly what you mean, but you can have a look. There are examiners' reports from a given session probably as well, but I've no idea unfortunately where you can find them - maybe try typing say 'May 2019 IB examiners' report'.