Im in summer and finished DP1 (really need help)

Hello. It would be pleasant to receive advice. I finished my first year and I'm taking a double bachellor title. The IB and a national baccaloureate. I can say that I don't have any predicted grade but I'm qualified with a nine out of ten (median final mark in all the subjects) for my first year in the classwork for the national baccaloureate, this is not acurate and I would say that I could take 5/7 in all the subjects except from maths wich would be something between 4 or 5 of 7. I wants to pull them to a six but as I've said the syllabus gets mixed and I havent done any past papers. I have to recall the units of every subject as I don't remember part of them, because our school didn't mention that 100% of the mark comes from the final exams and IA's. Where can I find a guide for the syllabus (IB syllabus) and past papers to reproduce similar final exams conditions? I must aim for:

Chemestry SL / Biology SL / Maths HL / English Literature HL / Universal literature HL

I would apreciate help that I need.

hey!

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, let me know if not, I'll try to help!

You want to find past papers for all subjects, right? There are 2 websites that I can recommend: IB documents and examsnap. They both contain both question banks and past papers, although the past papers are not currently available on IB documents. Besides that you can simply type in the google "chemistry SL past papers" and you should find some ;)

1 hour ago, Paulmiller said:

our school didn't mention that 100% of the mark comes from the final exams and IA's

btw, what else did you think the mark comes from if all you do for a subject is the exam and IA? 😛

When I said that the syllabus gets mixed it means that it gets literally mixed. In most of the subjects, we don't use the recommended books, intead we use random pdf documents. If I want to master the IB, should I ignore this content (if I want to the better for the finals) and search for particular text books and tips (material that took people to perfect scores) as I think that my teachers aren't clarifiying my ideas? Thanks for the pages and exams, as well

11 hours ago, ChocolateAndVanilla said:

btw, what else did you think the mark comes from if all you do for a subject is the exam and IA? 😛

My national baccaloureate takes in account the nine out of ten for the final mark, I was thinking something similar for the IB. Thanks for all because I'm sure I was out of the 'efficient' way.👌

23 hours ago, Paulmiller said:

When I said that the syllabus gets mixed it means that it gets literally mixed. In most of the subjects, we don't use the recommended books, intead we use random pdf documents. If I want to master the IB, should I ignore this content (if I want to the better for the finals) and search for particular text books and tips (material that took people to perfect scores) as I think that my teachers aren't clarifiying my ideas? Thanks for the pages and exams, as well

oh okay, then you should probably check out the official IB syllabuses and study the content that is mentioned there from the IB textbooks