Maths IA

dimik

Hello,

I really need some help with my maths (applications and interpretations SL) IA topic. My teacher keeps rejecting my topics because there are not enough data!  I am in desperate need for a hint, I would like something related to swimming or even better synchronized swimming or music. Can you please help me find a topic? 

Thanks anyway! 

I know that someone did the link between the number of hours on the device and insomnia (how many hours do people sleep) by doing a survey on Google forms so try to find 2 things that have a correlation. 

For example, I would do a survey to see how does the number of hours spent on sport affect the number of hours spent on sleep. 

You can also look at the quality of the sleep (no insomnia...) but ask your teacher whether you can do it or not. 

I hope this topic will be accepted :)

Yours sincerely

SquarePic_20200709_23242054.jpg

25 minutes ago, sarahaction said:

I know that someone did the link between the number of hours on the device and insomnia (how many hours do people sleep) by doing a survey on Google forms so try to find 2 things that have a correlation. 

For example, I would do a survey to see how does the number of hours spent on sport affect the number of hours spent on sleep. 

You can also look at the quality of the sleep (no insomnia...) but ask your teacher whether you can do it or not. 

I hope this topic will be accepted :)

Yours sincerely

SquarePic_20200709_23242054.jpg

Thanks a lot!!

22 hours ago, sarahaction said:

So did your teacher validate the idea?

Yes he did, though he is still asking for more data, so I am still searching. However, your idea really helped. Once again thank you very much!!

• Like 1