About the forum...

hermine0817

I don't know why, but these past days, it was kinda hard for me to come to the forum.

I'm using Firefox, but nowadays, when I type in the address, it often says that this is an unvalid site.

(Even though I'm perfectly sure that I haven't mistyped. I favorited the forum, so it can't be.)

I have to restart my computer (only firefox itself when I'm lucky) to come into the site.

Is it only me or does some people have the same problem? :ashika:

Besides, I'm using a German network.

I think may be you can do some of this.

> Refresh your page if the webpage doesn't appear (press F5)

> Clear your cookies (just press Ctrl+shift+del or you can find it under Tools>clear private data)

> Update your firefox browser.

> Use another web browser (try Google Chrome)

I hope these can solve the problems.

I think may be you can do some of this.

> Refresh your page if the webpage doesn't appear (press F5)

> Clear your cookies (just press Ctrl+shift+del or you can find it under Tools>clear private data)

> Update your firefox browser.

> Use another web browser (try Google Chrome)

I hope these can solve the problems.

Haha, tried these already. But thanks anyways. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes the page refuses to download, I'll be in the middle of a session and when I try to open a new page, it says "unavailable" or something similar. It can last for 10 minutes, and even switching browsers doesn't help.

And it's just IBS, Facebook and other sites continue working while this one doesn't.

Edited by Vvi

Today IBS just stopped working all of a sudden when I was replying to a PM. I tried refreshing over and over, and switching to Firefox. Nothing happened for over an hour. Some message came about an IPS Driver Error (and me not knowing what that is, it didn't mean anything to me). Maybe that'll help figure out the problem.