Late nights or Early Mornings :)

Lozza_55

Night definitely. I would think I would function around the afternoon, but from the time I get up to about 10:00 at night I am just a walking zombie half the time. Then like 11:00 comes around and if I haven't already passed out from exhaustion I will be totally hyped up. Then I will stay that way until like 4:00 in the morning. I swear my body is in a different time zone than I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I stay up at night to finish all my homework.

I know people who do most of the work in the morning. Well, I think mornings is actually better but I do not trust myself with waking up and leaving work not done. I would rather stay up at night and finish it rather than not reahing my alarm and not doing the work..

• 9 months later...

Late nights! :)

Although last year in the lead up to GCE Os, the nights tended to stretch up till the early mornings... The distinction dissolved somewhere.

Hoo! Anyone else ever pull an all-nighter and ending up strangely super awake in school? o_o

Edit for typo

Edited by Wernie

On average, usually prefer Late nights. If I have a day or two off of school, I usually just wake up early to do it.

I prefer late night studying/working, since if I have an assignment/test date coming up, the stress prevents me from sleeping, which makes me realize the time I'm wasting, which makes me even more stressed out.

I try to avoid staying up past 10:30 doing work, but if I have to, then I would work until about midnight and if necessary, get up at 5 am to finish it off. I don't function very well without sleep. Even at 5 am I don't function as well, but it's MUCH better for me than staying up until 4-5 am.

Edited by fire.realm

This has already prob been a post but ahh well <3

Just random thought,

Who functions better late at night than early mornings?

Eg would you rather stay up until 3am doing an assignment or get up at 4am and do it? etc

Just curious because i prefer late nights @_@

P.s Hi Aboo XD LOL , see i do post ^^

same here!! as i can't get up early!! :)

Im a late night person, but i've always wondered why the scriptures say you will be healthy if you go to sleep early and wake up late somewhere, and "benjamin franklin said early to bed early to rise makes a man something something and wise." I feel fine when i go late to bed not so early to rise, is it really not as healthy?