Late nights or Early Mornings :)

Lozza_55

Hmmm.... It's a little different for me..

When it gets late and I've got loads of work to do I just put my alarm on for every 30 mins. So i'll nap for 30, work for 30,

then nap again..

Doesn't always work though... :P hehe sometimes i kinda just sleep and never wake up

then flip out in the morning and hit myself a few times for not following the plan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would never be able to wake up before school considered that I rarely wake up for the first lesson even though |'ve got the sonic bomb alarm clock at full volume :crying: I drink about 6 - 8 cups of green tea and I can easily function all night long -which isn't that long actually :( Thats what Ill probably do today since I have a chemistry test tomorrow, hahah - I hate cramming but u kind of have to for chemistry - shapes and bondings 0.0

Since I tried green tea, I cant understand people who drink coffee. I used to drink 3 bvery powerful espressos and it helped me till 4, not later. With green tea - I'm entirely capable of concentrating all night long

Edited by Hinuku

Well, for me i can function both in the morning and at night :)

but night is better. so i end up sleeping at 4 am, then waking up at 10 am :P and if i'm soo exhausted i just do a power nap.

Power nap: i sleep from 30 - 45 min no more! and its like a recharge :P helps me a lot during my exams.

I mostly like working late nights, its cooler, quiet and the internet is blazing fast :) And for some reason i seem to be more productive at night then during the morning. During the morning when I wake up im still half asleep and it takes really long for me to get into a mood that i can work effectively. So ya night it is :P

I love working early mornings. I cannot functions at night. I have to take short power naps around 6-8pm in order to keep myself awake until 11 o'clock. Unless I am desperate to get my work done and over with, I work in the mornings. IfI am very concentrated, sometimes I'll do a late night or two.