UCL Applicants

eblake

Sorry to resurrect an old threat, but I was wondering if I should be worried that I've not heard back from UCL? I applied in January before the deadline obviously (I know it was late but I didn't want to go to university this year until they announced the uni fees...). I've not heard back from them (nor Kings) and I'm beginning to worry! I applied for German and History. Is it likely they'll still give me an offer or are they likely to make me wait and reject me?

Sorry to resurrect an old threat, but I was wondering if I should be worried that I've not heard back from UCL? I applied in January before the deadline obviously (I know it was late but I didn't want to go to university this year until they announced the uni fees...). I've not heard back from them (nor Kings) and I'm beginning to worry! I applied for German and History. Is it likely they'll still give me an offer or are they likely to make me wait and reject me?

From what I know, when it comes to UCL no news is good news and I believe that they have started giving out rejection some weeks ago so either they are seriously considering your application or you are on the offers list which they have left for last :)

Got an offer two weeks ago or so (englit). What did you apply for?

I applied for history and german combined honours. I think the entry requirement is 33-35, whilst I am predicted 38/9. Although there's only a small number of places (around 10) so I'm hoping no news is good news. I think the fact I finish school next thursday is worrying when I don't have the offer I really want!!

• 11 months later...

Resurrecting an old thread here :P I applied in November, I think, and they asked for my predicted grades in January which my teacher gave straight away. I still haven't got my answer and I am worried because I was accepted to all my other universities by January. Is it possible that they are not answering because I am going to be rejected? I am battling between cancelling the application and answering the other universities, or just waiting for an answer.

And while I'm on the subject. IF I am rejected by UCL, should I choose York or Edinburgh for Psychology BSc?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,

For those having an offer from UCL in computer science , would you please let me know , what HL you had chosen? I am starting IB, from next year , and it would be beneficial to knoWWW!!

thanks!!!

They require Maths HL. Further Maths and Comp Sci are preferable though.

I applied for Mathematical Computation (some sort of CompSci+Maths course) and I take Maths&Phy HL.