Businees help! for externals.

Hello, im doing Business HL and im aiming to get either a 6 or 7. i know its hard buty i need help in studying for externals. the problem is that the book is way too big to go through.i study from "Business and Management for the IB student" by Paul Hoang. so can u guys give me some tips on how to study for business?

Thanks

Guest Philippe Arni
Hello, im doing Business HL and im aiming to get either a 6 or 7. i know its hard buty i need help in studying for externals. the problem is that the book is way too big to go through.i study from "Business and Management for the IB student" by Paul Hoang. so can u guys give me some tips on how to study for business?

Thanks

Hi,

First of all Hoang's book is exactly what you need... You have case studies in that book, it is an official Ib book and you can practice questions (if you wish to test your answers you can buy the answer book online). Anyways, I strongly urge you to get your IB motivation going as you will need to read ALOT for any subjects! Remember, you do not need to know everything in the book, just know the business terminologies perfectly and your critical thinking should pay you off in the exam... Read and understand the different chapters, as long as you know the basics and can evaluate in decent manner, you should be fine. Do not forget that business is a hard subject and it is a gift to us that Hoang made this book, use it well, use your feelings too to figure out what may or may not come up in the exam! Think about the people in different sciences and social sciences who have to read tons more!!

Anyways, GL take care

Edited by Philippe Arni