IBO inspection

icecoldstar

I just request that you do not attach them on the forum as the IBO has recently started spying on this forum :D . If you have them, then e-mail them to each other so we can all avoid any trouble on this site.

Hm... how do you know? lol

Maybe you should make the whole forum registration only. Then it's easier to control who registers and who doesn't.

Hm... how do you know? lol

Maybe you should make the whole forum registration only. Then it's easier to control who registers and who doesn't.

How do we know that IBO have seen this site? They've contacted Deus so that's how we know. :D

And they've got a registered account so they weren't viewing the site as a guest.

That, my dear, would a) not stop them getting another account and b ) make it seem like we've got something to hide.

From what I've heard, however, all IB sites sooner or later have people from IBO look in on them. Just have to deal with it, mate. :D

BTW I'm moving this conversation about IBO inspection to the About forum after a while... :D

I'm happy that there are IBO people wasting there time here and looking at our wicked site!

maybe one of them will find my long rant about the unfairness f the Visual art HL grading in Jordan and do something about it, since when I complained to them through my IBC and a direct email no did anything :D

thats why i couldnt find the thread... it was moved... :P

IBO is getting more and more messy as year passes. instead of trying to improve their policies and write better exams, they spend time watching forums?? how about TSR?? the IB forum over there have papers IBO!!! go and get them!!!

what about rapidshare??? they have ur past papers as well!!!

^^ haha like the case of the US government getting policemen to monitor myspace bulletins, seriously i wonder how the heck such organizations have so much free time to look at forums and such, when they could work on ways to help improve the current problems in the curriculum.

^^ I know!!! our school administrations are spending a lot on monioring softwares in order to monitor student activities on computers. however, as the software become more and more advanced, those 3 year old P4 512mb RAM computers are slow as a turtle... so, the solution natually became getting new computers!!! but we dont have any more money do we??? the money were used to buy super duper awesome anti-virus softwares and monitoring keyloggers and such... what an irony!!!