EE on a topic in Physics

Saransh

Hi to everyone in IB survival.

I am thinking about doing my EE in physics...i really love physics but havent been studying much due to summer vacation. I was wondering if anyone can suggest topics that are really easy to write on the EE. I was thinking of doing sometinng in aerodynamics...i just want to know what you have to say.Suggest any easy topics in physics which i can fit 4000 words in. :P

I would also add that this EE should take you a very long time to write (all things considered!), and you'll end up going into lots and lots of detail, so you really want to pick something you're interested in (for your sake and also because it'll almost certainly come out better). So whatever you want to do, you should really do some research to find what's most interesting. Mostly people have an idea of their topics, vaguely, and it's when they start doing research that they find the bit which really fascinates them. For instance if you were interested in sailing, you might want to do an aerodynamics topic practically applied to finding the best racing sail... that sort of thing :P Good luck! And don't underestimate the EE as a big piece of work. You should definitely read the subject specific Physics guidelines (Extended Essays Guidelines for 2009) to get you started.