help with english written task

ok, so I was thinking on probably do a set of diary entries from Phoebe, Holden's little sister, about what happened after the carousel scene on chapter 25, and retelling what happened when Holden got home and how he was sent to the medical institution.

I think that's a great idea. Just make sure your "retelling" does not simply become a retelling of a story but rather in the perspective of Phoebe. If you are able to write the diary entries from the perspective of Phoebe, it will show your deep understanding of the character and her view and her relationship with Holden. What are you being graded on?

ok, so I was thinking on probably do a set of diary entries from Phoebe, Holden's little sister, about what happened after the carousel scene on chapter 25, and retelling what happened when Holden got home and how he was sent to the medical institution.

my teacher gave us a written task reader with the criteria and some samples. someone had written a psychologist's report over Holden and did not choose the right register. that's what the examiners noted. they also want you to make it look authentic and especially sound authentic. so if you write from phoebe's view, make sure to imagine what language she'd use. maybe use some of her quotes.

it's a cute book, isn't it ^_^ ?

holden reminds me of huck finn.

i just wrote my cultural written task; an opinion column on censorship.