Sign in to follow this  

Dogs Vs Cats?

Dogs Vs Cats?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or Cats?

Why one do you prefer and why?

Personally , i have 2 dogs and I absolutely adore them!

I wouldn't feel the same way about a cat though , because I truly doubt if a cat can get as close to a human as a dog can!

DOGS for me! :P

Edited by Smid

This is a tough one..I love cats and dogs pretty much the same, they both have their pros and cons.

Dogs are smelly, slobber and are messier but they're generally more playful, and interested in pleasing people.

Cats don't smell, don't drool, and are clean, but are more introverted and don't care about pleasing their owners, they'll do whatever they want lol.

I used to be such a dog person until I was placed in the cat ward at the animal shelter like 3 years ago and since then I've become a cat person as well.

But if I only got to have one pet, I would choose a dog, so I voted dog.

Hrm, cats. I love the clean varities of dogs (aka the short haired ones which don't really small all that much, like whippets, rathounds, IGs etc.) but have zero truck with the smelly ones (nearly all of the others). As a group, on the whole, I much prefer cats!

Apathetic both ways. Used to be terrified of dogs [brother got bit... it was badd]

Plus, you don't want me to take care of animals. You know those people with green thumbs? Yeah I'm not one of them ;-D