Weird and Wonderful

JourneyTo

The IB profile dictates that we have to be risk-takers.so what is the most outrageous/wacky/crazy thing you've done for CAS?

Mine would have to be when i put on tights and flamboyent striped socks for rehearsals for the school talent show and then was sent on an errand around campus while still dressed like that. All for creativity hours.

Well it wasn't for CAS but I cracked 4 dozen eggs in a way that the integrity of the shell was fine, dumped the yolk out, cleaned and dried the shells, then filled them with birdseed and closed up the shells. Then after school one day, I passed out the eggs and we had an egg fight. It was all biodegradable, so very little cleaning involved <3

It's called cascarones, I believe. [it was for Spanish Club]

• 7 months later...

Not very exciting but... car washing was probably the "weirdest" bit I've done for CAS, but also the "most wonderful" memory I've got... It was THE hottest day in June and the cars were almost too hot to touch - the water dried right after it had touched the car's surface - all in all, just tooooo hot!