Skins

journalism93

• 1 month later...

dead topic, but w/e

emily and naomi :P (L)

season 4 is coming out soon too

Who here is a fan of skins?

if so, do u enjoy season 3 with the new characters? or do u prefer the old ones?

i reckon the new characters are growing on me..

feel free to just write watever u think about skins and that..

wizzo! lol pandorra.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE SKINS! OMG freddie was a legend, i was absolutely gobsmacked at the end of season 3.

although i enjoyed the first two seasons a little more... the storyline with effie was boring me a little until the end.

SEASON 4 YESSSS!

• 3 months later...

Has anyone seen the preview for the US adaptation Skins?

I have and I'm not too excited. I know the U.S. has a fondness for transforming perfectly fine series into some Americanized version that appears better. I only seen snippets of the real Skins, so of course I'm curious, but I wish the U.S. would just air the original instead.

• 7 months later...
Guest nocnoc

ive watched all 5 seasons of the UK skins and the complete season of the US skins. for anyone wondering about the US skins, the beginning is basically the same as UK skins, except with hotter girls. it starts to detach itself from the UK version soon enough though in terms character development and relationships, which is refreshing and therefore worth watching. unfortunately the US series is heavily censored in many ways and is packed with childish american humour which gives it the comical feel of a nickelodeon show often times.

generally the US version is worse in every way than the UK version except for the hot girl aspect (this doesnt count for effy, they replaced her with a typical 12 year old. shes not hot anymore!).