Double Major?

IBStuck

So I am a year into my university, and I am currently taking a semester off for an intership. Well I am working on a very specific Marketing degree and I am almost done with my minor in Spanish. but i was wondering what you all though about picking up a second major in International Business Managment. I would prolly graduate a semester to a year later than I had planned because to get the degree it is an extra 12 hours (1 semester) and I have to spend at least one semester abroad, but I still take classes while I am abroad. So do you all think it is a good idea or what are your thoughts in general?

I think you should do it :console:. Marketing and IB (= international business. Seriously, I need to stop thinking of IB in International Baccalaureate terms. You would think after three years of seeing IB thrown left and right around at uni I would have got rid of the association now...) go really well together. If you don't have any problems with taking in (financially etc) then why not? :console: