IB Webcomic

mreos

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth continuing making these?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Opinion

I might be wrong but the problem with the old server could've been that the website name had 'anthrax' in it. They had a big hooplah over anthrax a few years ago.

Great comics!

Nah i ran a pc gaming forum from that address for several years, the server it runs on got hacked awhile back and its nearly impossible to remove the warning messages, also wasnt very happy with the quality of service from that hosting provider.

I think that's some genius work that's done. I have never seen comics that were dedicated to the IB. It just reminds us of how mad we are to get our diploma. Just one thing, I don't agree with the person who said it's messy but I do find it a bit bland (but don't let my comments put you off!). Other than that, I really like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think these are great :) . Keep making them, I have 2 years of IB left, I need something to amuse me!

By the way, advice for the site, improve the navigation a bit. It's difficult to see all the old comics. Why not name and then link them???

I'll see what I can do, I finish in November so inspiration may dry up.

What do you mean by improve the navigation, if you go to archive there is a list with links to all the older ones by name.

Iv structured the site like most webcomics with a simple archive page, theres's now 42 of them so a separate page makes it easier (might even make it 2 pages of archives soon).

I was just mucking around one day about a 2 months ago now and started making them, it all went from there (as you can probably tell it coincided with the end of my extended essay if you read the early ones). And I draw them in Adobe Fireworks with the webpages being made in Adobe Dreamweaver. I use my Graphire Wacom Tablet to draw the comics themselves.

And now its thursday so time for todays comic. I'm in the middle of mock exams at my school so there will be a couple of exam themed ones:

Exams

042%20-%20Exams.gif

Thursday again :), the weeks go so fast don't they? - here's today's comic for you all to enjoy. Feedback is always really appreciated - i make these for you guys and love to hear your reactions and ideas for future ones, keep them coming.

to see the entire back catalog and the rest of the site: http://www.impossiblebs.com

Perspective

044%20-%20Percpective.gif

well here is a second bump in a single night :0

I have updated the comments system on the site so now you can comment and give a rating to the comics. Also don't forget to leave your country and location behind. I appreciate all feedback and take it into mind for the future comics, so please share your opinions. Also feel free to comment here, I'm starting to feel like im talking to myself here :). I check back at least twice a week (when posting new comics) so will be able to answer any questions.

cheers for the feedback Aboo, a couple of those ones you mentioned arnt my favorite either.

I'm in the process of considering a webstore for the site, if there is any pro/anti/funny ib stuff you would like to see/own on a shirt or anything let me know and i might include it.

now to todays comic, number 45:

Miracle

045%20-%20Miracle.gif

feedback and comments are always appreciated (positive or negative), here or on the site give it a rating and leave a message.

Edited by mreos

I imagine I will probably do about about another 20 or so, thats a little more than the 2 a week for the rest of my time in IB. And i figure i will stop shortly after that as most of my ideas come from standing around with my mates (fellow IB and non IB) and our discussions, or just things that happen to me/my observations of whats happening. So i figure that once i have completed i will run out of inspiration, but we will see how we go i guess.

I would like to again apologise for the week and a half without any new comics and to make up for this i have just released 5 new ones today. here is my personal favourite out of the 5 new ones, check the site to see the rest.

Time Limits

048%20-%20Time%20limits.gif

Edited by mreos