IB Webcomic

mreos

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth continuing making these?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Opinion

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate the feedback.

Sorry about the inconstancy lately - coming up towards final N09 exams for me so haven't had my mind set on the comics entirely.

for anyway who has forgotten or not visited the full site the address is: http://www.impossiblebs.com

anyway heres the latest (and iv changed the font on the text (hopefully its a bit easier to read now)

Police State

51%20-%20Police%20State.gif

Edited by mreos

You're 31 minutes late not 'your'!

Fixed, cheers for pointing that out. I seem to have to have got into the habit of doing these late at night in front of the tv after study and not really concentrating - I probably should start proofreading them before uploading.

• 2 weeks later...

I felt that these were interesting to read and personally for me, I felt like some of the comics were so true!

I wish some of the comics were more optimistic though.. because I know some people who graduated with an IB diploma and are doing great right now because of how much IB helped them get ready for college, etc.

Your comics are hilarious though~ *Thumbs up!*

• 1 month later...

Well its been awhile but here we go a new comic and a half for everyone to enjoy, I have now finished my exams and hoepfully will be releasing more as time goes on, all feedback is appreciated, either here, comments on the site, or an email.

Thanks

52---thanks.gif

Slack

53---slack.gif

• 4 weeks later...