Party ideas

I'm sorry--you've done what before? Dance party?

A friend of mine recently turned 16 and her mom rented a limo. We dined, chilled, and went to Cheesecake Factory. It was loads of fun! However, it was like 15-20 of us. Not a huge party.

Usually, around here, we just do basement parties. One of my friends is a wicked MC and has all this DJ equipment. We somehow end up in his basement by the time 1AM rolls around lol.

Or someone will rent out a 'meeting' room in a restaurant. We'll stay for a few hours after the place is supposed to close, so we essentially have the entire place to ourselves. People come and go. It ends up being club-ish minus the alcohol&bouncers XD

Disco bowling [is that what it's called? Don't know] and nighttime pool parties are always fun. Music's always portable. Other than that, jazz/swingers clubs? [i'm thinking fake IDs are out for people under 21 or 18, and clubs that allow people younger than 18 aren't fun anyways]

Dress up/dance 18's are all the rage at my school. We had masquerade and superhero and disney and dead people and stereotype.... alot of theme parties... but all of them had dancing. One of my friends did a cowboys party and we all did bush dancing. Is this just an Australian thing?