Game Theory Math EE - Problems with Application

ili

Go game theory, perhaps? It's relatively easy to apply and high level enough for IB EEs. It's one topic where you can avoid being narrative.

Go game theory, perhaps? It's relatively easy to apply and high level enough for IB EEs. It's one topic where you can avoid being narrative.

Hey I am doing my EE on a game... I thought i could work out some hard math but i couldn-t. So i have to apply game theory... I do not understand what they mean by that? i understand game theory but still i do not know how to apply it to the game> Can you please explain to me!!!

Game theory is like an umbrella! No wait. It's an umbrella shop. That's how broad it is. What part of it are you interested in? Here's an example.

Game theory to Nash equilibrium to prisoner's dilemma.

you keep mentioning 'the game.' What game? Do you mean THE Game? [see The Game]

THe game XD No, i am doing my EE on just a game :)

I read more things about the Nash equilibrium. I thought that I could apply it to my game. But then I realized that my game has no Nash equilibrium.

My game is strictly competitive. The player can either win or lose.And another thing is that my strategy never changes. IF I change the number of spots, number of counter - it does not matter a lot, there are just slight modifications. I used binary numbers for the part when they can jump over each other - It is as for the game of NIm. And now - its left for me to apply game theory and i do not know how. I read something about the zero sum- I think it could be applied to my game, BUt I do not know how to apply it.

Do you now where could I found an EE examples with game theory?

guys I have another question:

Do you think that I coul make a problem, that would be similar to problems such as prisoner dillema... and make like it that, that I can always change some parts - so it would be a lot of analyzing with the game theory...

To be quite honest, I don't know how a math EE is supposed to be structured. No I don't know where to find an EE on game theory. Perhaps if you google it, you might be lucky; it's not that common though.

Have you read the EE guide? Look at the sample research questions to see how you can structure yours.

I suppose you could talk about prisoner's dilemma and apply it to a field. Do you have a supervisor you can talk to yet?