Easiest subjects

Tiara Angel

• 3 weeks later...

Biology HL was hard for me..like not exactly hard but it requires a lot of memorising and its frustrating when it just doesn't go into your head. The data based questions in Biology are so tricky, you may think you are writing a good answer but in fact you're writing the exact opposite of what the right answer is. So yeah it really depends. Amongst the sciences Biology has the lowest percentage of 7's but then again you could put that down to more people doing well in it and so the grade boundaries being really high.

History SL is really easy if you're good at/enjoy history. History HL (which I did) was definitely harder than Geography HL for the people at my school. By far!

I found math SL really easy. Maybe I'm built like a human calculator ? :P

Theatre HL really isn't too hard if you're willing to put in a lot of work for the essays - it isn't hard, but it is work heavy. And even if you're not a good actor (as some in my class were...) they can get away with it as the class is completely assessed off the written assessments. Having a love of theatre helps though because especially in the oral it comes out whether or not you have passion.

• 1 month later...

Surprisingly my hardest class is either TOK or Music... Now don't make fun of me because I think TOK's hard-- I just don't really think the way my TOK teacher wants me to. I usually get B's or so on the journals we have that are modelled after the TOK essay. And IB Music... well I'm not that great at music theory. My teacher (although really nice) isn't that great at teaching theory and a lot of the people in the class play instruments so they're automatically great at theory, unlike me, who's a singer.

there is no easy subject for everyone

most people find biology sooo easy

i struggle to pass that ugly subject

based on me, ITGS HL, i sit on my laptop every lesson and just do nothing and am doing so good

and i hate the subject

not the case for some others

• 3 weeks later...