If I could redo the IB, I would...

balloon

I would have dropped my History in order to take Physics. I put the same amount of time into that stupid class that I could for Physics.

Thats about it. I am so happy I made the right choice and fought the school on many of my decisions.

Oh! I would have also done an EE in Organic chemistry. It would have really helped :D

and the dreadful term: studied more maybe. never enough.

well for one i haven't finished ib (another few months to go!)

but if i could redo ib i would either a) get off my ass in IB1 and get ahead of my workload so that i wouldn't get mauled by assignments in IB2 - EE and WL were and still are major contributors to my extreme lack of sleep or b) not do ib in the first place, OP course seems so bludgy from an IB perspective

Edited by Chelleee

• 2 weeks later...

Write a better TOK essay or improve my bio labs so I'd get an extra point overall. Think it'd be the labs, I'd look at some examples on here ebfore sending them off so they wouldn't get moderated down 17 marks. I was really **** at TOK anyways.

• 1 month later...

Probably take bio HL instead of physics HL.

LULZ. Obviously we share that sentiment.

Yeah. I would have abandoned physics and tried biology instead, simply because the physics teacher was absolutely useless. It was actually unbelievable. Oh, the stories I could tell you guys. But we won't go there, as I don't have all evening. :D

Additionally, I would have done something...ANYTHING...do get my stress levels in check. I allowed myself to panic over the most minute of details, meanwhile abandoning the proverbial "bigger picture." In that sense, I was inefficiently using my time, therefore sacraficing easy marks. My stress really was out of control, though. If I had a nickel for every time someone told me to calm down, I would be a very, very wealthy individual. Haha.