How do we get signatures as proof that we did CAS?

If your CAS coordinator hasn't given you a format or a sample activity sheet, then get the person to sign it on the same paper with # of hours and the activity description and date.

Here's what mine looks like:

Candidate’s name: ______________________________ Date: _____________

CAS Aspect(s): Creativity Action Service

Total hours: __________

Activity title: ____________________________________________

Description of activity along with personal and/or group goals:

_ _

_ _

_ _

_ _

What did you learn about yourself or others through this activity?

What new understandings, skills, or values have you developed as a result of your experience?

_ _

_ _

_ _

_ _

How have others benefited from your participation in this activity?

_ _

_ _

_ _

_ _

How might you improve or expand upon this activity in the future?

_ _

_ _

_ _

_ _

Candidate’s Signature: ______________________________ Date: _________

Supervising Adult’s Signature: ________________________ Date: _________

Yup. In my version of the the CAS sheet, you'll see the date. Just put "August 11-15," for example. And put 15 where it says Total Hours.

If it's an ongoing activity that you've done for a year, you can adjust that accordingly, so you only fill out one sheet for the activity.

And this is different for each school, but at mine, you can only have 20 hours from the same activity.

The sample form that 'sweetnsimple' posted is one of the most common ways of recording your CAS hours, although there are a number of other ways to track these things. For example, there is CAS online where you fill out all the information there. I do not know much about it, but I do know that some people use it and they say it is much more simple. Also, the way I do it is just make a table in Word or Excel and just fill out everything and additionally add a one paragraph summary about each activity.