What do you want to be when you grow up?

Caitlin

When I grow up I want to:

• Be awarded a 37+ Diploma.
  • Work in the private sector in negotiations/international relations stuff.
  • Get appointed as an ambassador or to a diplomatic-related post.
  • Get elected to Congress and also work in the executive branch.

Edited by feba

I've always wanted to be an author. I've been writing since I could put pen on paper. Or maybe crayons on paper.

But I figure I don't need a degree to become a fiction writer, so I want to study biochemistry and do something in labs and stuff. Or possibly even environmental chemistry. :coffee:

I have no idea but I know I would love to study something along the lines of Social Studies & Humanities in college. I'm very interested in psychology, sociology, philosophy, English (you get the picture) but there aren't many jobs I could get that way :( My biggest dream however is being a journalist.

I had just convinced myself I wanted to major in computer science/ electrical engineering and work for/start tech startups. Yet starting school has made me remember how much I love math. If only I could see a stable career down that path.

I'm planning on a Electric Engineering/ Computer Science double major as well. :D

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, find an aim in my life, be happy and have a happy, healthy family.

Right now, I cannot decide between Law and English. The thing is, English is truly my biggest passion but what can you do after studying English? Be a teacher? I hate children, I'm not patient enough. Law is cool, interesting, a hard subject but worth it (money money money...) but still English is sooo seductive :blush:...

I look up to each and every future doctor - medicine changes people's life, saves them, give them happiness, second chances. I wish I was talented enough to study med and I wish you all good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Doctor-Lawyer!

So that in a court room, I can say things based on my medical knowledge, and say, "based on my knowledge as a medical doctor...!"

Haha! :) I guess this should be fun! Anyone want a job like mine?

Can't you just hire an expert witness beforehand? :D And just alter it and say: based on the medical knowledge I obtained from a highly qualified witness, a medical doctor...". That would be a lot easier.

But, tbh, I'd just love to do MedMal, really. :D

• 4 weeks later...