What do you want to be when you grow up?

Caitlin

My dream is to become an archeologist. And yeah, maybe I have watched the Indiana Jones-movies too many times, but still... :P But seriously 13 student had a possibility to take part in an archeology minicourse in our school. Luckily I got in and after that course I decided that this is what I want to do.

In addition to archeology I'll study Latin, History and Classical Greek in the university. From these subjects I have also considered that it could be quite nice to teach Latin and/or history.

We'll see what happens. :)

• Like 1

A heartless economist! Marketing especially is cool, and international business doesn't sound too bad either.

What does economics have to do with marketing? :P I know they can both be taught in the same school, as it is in Helsinki School of Economics, but they really aren't similar at all. Economics is all math and science, marketing is very artsy and no math at all except for the basic economics they make you do.

Wow, I love this question!

I want to study Psychology with Neurology + Chemistry with Forensics Science somewhere good, then I'll help friends out of depression/various problems, then go on studying for either neurology or Forensics Psychology+ Forensics Science, and hopefully become a Neurologist or some kind of Forensics Psychologist/Scientist/Agent :) (go on, laugh, :) but you would need: Psychology (I have it), Computer Science (I have it), 3 languages (I speak Spanish, English and Italian), Chemistry (I have that too), and then you need to be international (here I am :) ), and uhm... I think that's it...

I want to be a cardiologist but lately have being leaning towards political science or international relations. I know that when i go to college i want to major in premed, biochemistry and international relations but no school in America that has an International relations program worth its salt allows you to cross major which makes me said. But I'm still looking

Yeah, I'm looking at a program that prepares you for actuarial exams, so there's a career path that's just as stressful as grade 12 IB, but it lasts more than just one year! (sounds like a cool job though, and 90% of people don't even know what it is, so I wouldn't get profiled at parties like lawyers do, even though the job description pretty much means you work for insurance companies trying to squeeze the most money out of people)

• 4 weeks later...

I want to work in a grey cubicle all my life saying " i wish i was somebody"...J O K I N G.

Since Im an American, Ive learnt Mandarin for 8 years and would like to use that in conjunction with a business degree, dealing with the economic engine of the world...China

您好, 中国人。

你觉得IB很难吗?

IB 太难了!

阿!

Drewrow

Whatever I become, I don't want to be a teacher. Ever. And I realize that most current teachers say they never imagined they would end up teaching, but spending the rest of my life in a classroom, with an 8-3 routine just sounds too boring.

And I'm also one of those people who doesn't want to say "I'm going to become a......." because then years later, people say "I remember when you said you wanted to become a....". It's already happened with my fancies of becoming a lawyer, swimmer, ballerina and hotel manager. Better to say "I'm going to study Intl Relations and French and then see what interests me at Masters level".

me..personally...i have three different things i guess

-medecine...then pediatrics(this was my first option ever since i can remember...but quite unlikely now)

- dentistry...then pediatric dentistry

-medicale biotechnology professor

<3 anyone into being a prof....i wasnt...lol..just started being so recently...

yay!! i want to be a pediatrician too!!=D either that or...i saw on the ucl prospectus..for the intraclate (sp?) bsc a course of medical management which is quite interesting

but MY DREAM IS JUST TO ENTER MEDICINE!! :)

good luck to all u guys!! ;)

Medicine. Pediatrician. Yes. That's what I want to be.

I always wanted to be a doctor and feel inspired if I see anything that is related to this career.

Movies about doctors, pictures, videos of operations..

I just love it.

I know it's tough and challenging. But I believe in the joy that it can bring along the journey.

Well, good luck to you too... and everyone.

• 2 weeks later...