Psychology EE Research Sources

Demetrio

Demetrio, are you asking someone to do your research for you?

If you can't find decent internet resources, I assume you've exhausted your local public libraries? Including your school one? Does your school have any online databases that it subscribes to? Usually these are password protected, and if you can't access them, you can ask your school librarian. Really, .gov and .edu sources should be a last resort unless they're just brilliant.

And has your supervisor okay'd your research question?

What do you mean you're only allowed .gov sites? The EE is a research essay, you should use all possible sources at your disposal. Go to the library, to go universities around you, the internet isn't the only place for research. For the EE you're going to have to rely on old fashioned book research. Most online journals are subscription based which you need to pay for, so unless your school has subscriptions to those, you won't be able to access them,

I found using that Googlebooks site gave me a lot of extremely helpful essays and research for mine, if you're trying to do most of it online.

In my opinion, EEs can only really be written AFTER you've found the research material. That would be on account of not knowing whether or what you might find. It may well be that you won't be able to find enough information about what you're interested in and will need to change the research question to fit with what you can find. If you're having no luck with the topic you've selected, see what else has turned up during your research - perhaps you'll end up using some of that in the end?

I know I definitely did a bit of rethinking about mine, and didn't finalise the specifics of a title until well after I'd finished the essay, as I kept running into snags with not having enough info. Sometimes you might have to be flexible, through no fault of your own. Although, as other people say, you appear to be overlooking one of the best academic sources, unless you've simply not mentioned it - i.e. libraries and books!