Guess something about the next poster

TidusBlade

Wikipedia:

Quiz Nanairo Dreams - Nijiirochō no Kiseki (クイズなないろDREAMS 虹色町の奇跡?, lit. "Quiz Seven Color Dreams - Miracle of Rainbow Color Village") is a quiz game/dating sim produced by Capcom that was first released in 1996 as a coin-operated arcade game running on the CP System II board. Console versions for the PlayStation and Sega Saturn on June 27, 1997. It was released only in Japan.

Quiz_Nanairo_Dreams_sales_flyer.png

uhhh no i haven't played it, and im not sure i want to after looking it up lol

That was seriosuly released by Capcom? gosh... garr

NP thinks that the above game is not appealing

Nope, downloaded it last night lol (Gotta love private trackers :P) but was sort of a bitch to find. Gonna try and see if there's an English patch today, if not, guess I'm stuck translating every second word through Kiten :) Gonna have fun configuring my Saturn emulator tonight XD

Next poster used to play WoW.

Edited by TidusBlade

depends on what you call a proper exam. I cheated on one a american revolution test in middle school (just the dates and events), but scince then haven't really cheated. and I don't think that is a proper exam lol it was really screwed up

NP does not like the simplistic and repetitive gameplay of Final Fantasy games, but appreciates the great graphics that they have (only probally surpassed by avatar, in my opinion)

You forgot the amazing story that most FF games have, and while the gameplay can be very repetitive especially on the older ones, it can be interesting most of the time. I hate it when graphics get praised, games should be over 80% gameplay and story :P

Anyways :yes: Next poster is currently waiting for something he ordered over the internet.

Nope.

Usually the FF games have this plot with a japanese girl acting all hot and pretty and stuff and doing super moves and then some random boy comes along and the girl falls in love with the boy and they fight together lalaallalalaa kiss lalalalaal fly around in super techno fireworks because you killed all the bad guys yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

that isn't to much a plot in my view, although I haven't played any good FF games so I might be wrong lol although i have read and watched the plot/story

NP likes to do jumping jacks