Who made IBS?

Taigan

I'm only asking this because I am very curious. The reason being is that, from what I can tell, most of the moderators are in IB or have recently finished IB, so who actually came up with IBS and who designed the site??? Is there place where the answers for this can be found? Am I looking in the wrong forum?

One of these days when I'm procrastinating, I'll write the history of IBSurvival.

Graeme came up with the idea, Graeme, Elsa and I started it.

Here it is in a nutshell:

March 07 Graeme says he's going to start an IB site

until June 07 we go through several versions of static sites and forums

July 07 current forum opens until today. We decided to not have a static site and make it a pure forum.

All this was done over 3am MSN/skype conversations :P

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

there are, none as popular or singular. There was IBScrewed, but that closed down and moved its members to us because they have problems with spam bots which they can't get rid of unfortunately.

TSR IB forum is active, but I don't know about the advice quality there, as it's more of a British based forum for UK students, or students wanting to study in the UK for Uni.

in conclusion,

we're the best :P

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

there are, none as popular or singular. There was IBScrewed, but that closed down and moved its members to us because they have problems with spam bots which they can't get rid of unfortunately.

TSR IB forum is active, but I don't know about the advice quality there, as it's more of a British based forum for UK students, or students wanting to study in the UK for Uni.

in conclusion,

we're the best :yes:

I agree with you! IBS is the best IB forum I've ever seen XD

• 3 weeks later...

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: question answered, gone off topic. closing to avoid spam

If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will review it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff