Where have you travelled?

Spain (Madrid, Almeria, Ibiza, Mahon, Malaga, Toledo, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra, Burgos, Alicante, Barcelona and more vv)

Italy (all except Milano)

Croatia (all around it except the north)

Bosnia (^ same as above)

Austria: (Viena)

Slovenia

Germany

France

Mostly around Europe, havent been to another continent though :(

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Live in Norway; travelled around all of the country

Sweden

Denmark

Germany

Italy

Spain

Portugal

France

Belgium

Greece

Austria

Hungary

Serbia

Egypt

Seychelles

Thailand

I wanna go everywhere! Countries and cultures really fascinate me, especially visiting them! I have friends all over the world so I actually have the opportunity to visit a lot of people around the world! Hoping to go to Brazil this summer (or the next one) to visit my roommate from last year and one of my co-years in my school! Also want to go to Asia, Americas, Oseania and Africa! Lol, just noticed that is all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So far I've only been to Italy (I was born and raised in Milan, visited most of the northern-central country), Poland (moved there last month, had a lot of vacations here because of my polish roots), Belgium, France, Spain, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and I'm travelling to the UK in September. I've only listed the countries as I've visited many different minor localities, apart from the capitals and the main cities, and it would take too much time to recall them all. The only capital I haven't been to out of the countries I've listed is Berlin, but I soon will. As I'm an eager traveller I am soo looking forward to visiting new places, but as long as I can't support myself financially speaking, I won't go much further than the European continent I think. Although my family is planning a trip to my family in the States... You never know in life. (:

Edited by Valeria Pezzino

I've been to
France
Spain
Italy
Germany
Austria
Portugal
The Netherlands
Canada
USA
Oman
Jordan
Dubai (lived)

Cyprus (visited south, lived in north)
Ireland
Turkey
Greece
India
HK
The Seychelles

I'm going travelling around SE Asia next summer and maybe across Aus!