Worst/Best teachers you've had?

Taigan

My chemistry teacher is one of the best teachers ever. i wasn't that fond of chemistry, but she actually made me love the subject.

Math teachers were ALWAYS good, i've never been taught math by a bad math teacher. I know, i'm lucky...

Art teachers are ummm, good as artists but not as teachers. i'm a little bit talented in drawing, and all what they do is saying: "wow... that's wonderful"! seriously, we need someone to guide us!! yeah, motivating students is important, but it's not all what teachers have to do. regardless, i like most of them 'cause they were extremely sweet to me :)

• 4 months later...

Worst = IB maths teacher. He is a failed pilot who crashed his plane and decided to be a maths teacher. No idea why. Teaching is not suited for him at all... seriously. He is smart and all but has no idea how to explain it to people who are not as smart as him (us the HL maths students) sometimes uses methods which are too complicated and one that no one understands but him when the answer can be found using a much much easier method. Demonstrated by me and my buddy once :P

Favorite teacher = English teacher who has taught me since yr 9. He is Scottish, around 65 years old and has a great sense of humor. He is the best teacher i have ever met due to his sarcastic sense of humor, interesting point of views (he thinks that women should stay in the kitchen and men should all e learning englsi hand writing poems :)) and his unlimited ways of insulting all subjects besides English.