Sign in to follow this  

Music Investigation

Has anyone ever seen an example of a textbook form of media for the music investigation? My teacher told us not to do it but it seems like a fun idea because there's picture. = ]

You could do an article and still include pictures. Don't get lulled in by creative media formats... one guy tried doing a talk show and got about 4 or 5 out of 20 because they focused on the media format too much. Do the research first and make your comparisons, then get your media format.

You could do an article and still include pictures. Don't get lulled in by creative media formats... one guy tried doing a talk show and got about 4 or 5 out of 20 because they focused on the media format too much. Do the research first and make your comparisons, then get your media format.

Alright. Thanks. I just thought a textbook would be mad easy because it would just be straight facts. Of course it would also be boring. But I could distract people with the picture. = ]

Personally, I don't see a 2000 word textbook as a textbook at all. If you want to go through with straight facts then something like a newspaper article or the like would be a good bet.