What time do you go to bed on average day?

bomb

I usually sleep around 11 or 12, more 12 than 11. The reason why I sleep so late is because I procrastinate during the day and work really well late at night. I guess the other reason why I sleep late is because I work better at night because the house is quiet and everyone is asleep so I can concentrate better. I wake up around 7 so I'm not that sleep deprived in the morning.

Ha, glad to see I'm not the only one who's like this. I'm so awake during the night, damnit. Next year should be better though; lectures won't have such a set, rigid schedule and I'll be able to nap during the day (versus not napping at all now).

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go to bed whenever I finish my homework. I usually don't start it until some time past supper, and with the distraction of MSN and TV on in the background (probably not such a good idea!). Ideally I'd like to go to bed around 11:30 but most nights it's more like 12:30. If I get REALLY distracted though, I don't get to bed until 2 AM ish because it takes me several hours to get down to business :)

3:00 pm: School Ends

4:30 pm: Extracurricular Activities End

5:00 pm: Go to Sleep

8:00 pm: Wake up

8:00 to 9:00 pm: Dinner, etc.

9:00 pm to 2:00/3:00 am: Study

2:00 am/3:00 am until 7:00 am: Sleep

Repeat.

Edited by y.v

4:00 school ends.

5:00-6:30 get home, cook, eat and chilling out.

6:30-9.30 work, or extracurricular lessons etc.

9.30-10.45 exercise to make up for sedentary lifestyle / CAS 8[

10.45-11.15 shower

11.15 -------(until as long as it takes)-----> more work. Usually hope to finish & sleep by 12-12.30 if nothing major.

6.45 wake up for another cheery day offff the very same thing!

This is the second year. In the first year I could probs have gone to sleep at 7pm every night if I'd had the inclination! As it was I went to sleep at 11-11.30ish.

Edited by sandwich