What time do you go to bed on average day?

bomb

Ideally, i'd like to be in bed by 10ish every night. As it is though, i'm usually up until 11-11:30.

Schedule is as follows, on most days...

4:00 - School finishes

4-5:00 - get home OR have extra-curricular stuff.

6-10:00 - A varying combination of procrastination, getting angry at myself for procrastinating, getting back to work then procrastinating again... etc. (cycle repeats)

10- 11:30 - realising i should go to bed but that i haven't actually achieved anything, therefore panicking... then finally getting to bed.

Seriously, i have a procrastination problem. I only work well with extreme deadlines.

Oh well. :D

• 3 weeks later...

My school starts at 9 - a great time!

I wake up at 7 to catch public transport train at 8 and arrive at 8:45. I usually do reading hmwk or quick language B question homework in the train for half an hour.

I come home from school at 5:30. Then I watch tv for an hour and do workout.

Then I play harp for an hour and dine.

At 8 I start homework and finish at 11.

Then I go to bed

Schedule works good.

Most work for me is Math HL and then Geo SL projects.

• 2 weeks later...

5pm school ends

5pm-7pm Procrastination or school work

7:30pm arrive home

7:30-8:30pm Procrastination/ worrying about school

8:30-9:30pm work (Essa's Research etc)

9:30pm gets in bed

9:30-10pm Procrastinate by listening to music

10pm onwards: Unable to go to bed and having nervous twitches of anxiety about home life, school life and none existent social life. As well as trying to contemplate a reason for life to have meaning and failing every time.

Sleep is between 10pm- 5am depends on if I can sleep

Wakes up 6am and the hell cycle repeats.

For me it varies greatly depending on what kinds of extracurriculars, work, homework and studying I have. I usually try to sleep as soon as possible (as I am quite often sick and in need of rest or becoming sick. funny story, one time I got four infections and a swollen gland because I was overworking myself and neglecting sleep for free time to make up for the time I spent homeworking). If I have the chance, I'll sleep at seven, but much more frequently, I end up going to sleep around one or two in the morning. Great considering I need to get up at six thirty if I want to catch the bus.

Off school - 2:45

Track/Cross Country - 3:00 -> 5:00

Get Home - 5:45 ->6:00

Free Time (if schoolwork permits) - 6:00 -> 7:00

Eat Dinner w/ Family 7:00 -> 7:30/8:00

Do Homework/Watch Anime/Be Distracted - 8:00 -> ??

• 2 weeks later...

I sleep like around 2 or 1 30 but I dont dare go beyond because I know that I am going to sleep in class the next day :P

4:30 finish school

5 Come home, dinner

6 Watch TV

6 - 2 Homeworks

Many people are doing extracurricular activities! I wanna be active too but its like Im not sure if I can manage it

My schedule might change soon cuz by September, our school is preparing for another play (am the director :P ) so we might practice till 7 and have meetings till 9 ish

Yea this is IB but its worth it!

i sleep at about 12-12.30 and im really tired everyday haha

i want to do extra activities but i dont really concentrate when doing homework so i take more time

4.30 get home from school, shower and everything

5. start work

dinner somewhere about 6.30-7.30

homework till 12 - 12.30

except tuesdays and thursdays i stay at school till 5 for tutorials

It's amazing how you suddenly wake up to the reality that your everyday life now consists of millions of assignments. Every night there's something to do.

I had the worst sleeping habits when IB started for me last fall. I would go to bed at like 2 am every night, waking up at 6:30. It was just too little sleep and thus my grades started plummeting and I got depressed. So make sure you get your sleep. It really helps, I assure you.

I've just realized that I used to get a LOT of sleep! I'm one of those people that love schedules, so I'm not that upset with the 'sometimes' lack of sleep of business of the IB. Normally, now...

Wake up around 7:00

Ride to school 8:00

School starts at 8:25

School ends 4:00

Home at 5:30

Dinner at 6:00

Homework without procrastination until 9:00

TV open 9:00-11:00, procrastination begins

Bed sometime between 11:00 and 12:00

For me somewhere between 11 - 2 most nights.

I get between 4 - 6 hours sleep usually, it's to the point now that if I get more than that on weekdays I feel like I've gotten too much sleep and can't wake up, guess I've trained myself to not need it :]