Sign in to follow this  

Written Task Culture/Social option

Hey, does anyone know how to write an editorial about the recession? Or should I use another topic?? And what er the important things about writing the editorial?

An editorial? Wow. What is it for? A lot really depends on your audience. You want to keep your tone appropriate for the demographics that'll be reading it. And it'll matter if it's a school newspaper or a local magazine or even what kind of magazine it is.

For recession, if you have something you really want to say or something new to contribute that you think people need to hear [because you do need to insert your opinion], then write it. Keep the paragraphs short. And use words/register appropriate to your readers, once again. Try to be humorous, but don't force it if it's not you. Make sure you really have something to say and that you have facts to back up what you're saying. I hate reading something where it's obvious I know more than the author of the article. Also, be tactful. Don't wanna get retracted or whatever it's called :D

G'luck