During Exams

Asheee

Hey!

Just a really random question, during exams, My supervisors change the clocks going by what time the exam was meant to start, they just disregard normal time. For example, we had two clocks in the one exam room, one for Geography and One for Psychology because the Geography exam didn't start on time.

I hope you all understand what i mean :D If so, do your schools do that as well? Because I find it really strange, that they'd change time, instead of just changing the time the exam is supposed to finish.

wowww haha that's interesting.

No, they don't change clocks. for the IB exams, ours have been on time. For AP [which is a nationwide test], on the test booklet, it says not to start after 8AM and to contact someone in the AP administration or whatever if you start after 8 [because you could get answers from someone in the time zone ahead of you]. We're always late and start after an hour. And they'll read the instructions to us and just shrug lol. Gotta love it.

haha I see... so my school appears to do things in a bit of a crazy manner! actually, yesterday, in the exam room, there were 3 different clocks all with different times! It's like reality flies out the window. I'm not too sure what will happen with my real exams. (I'm only doing mocks now)

• 2 years later...