B&M SL mock exams

I dont know how can I prepare for B&M tests, can you give me some ideas how can i prepare for them?

Go to google and type "business and management notes for IB" You will find some basic stuff, which you have to know.

Another way is revising from books and your notes.

• 1 month later...

I failed my 2nd test for B&M and im so scared of my mock!! but im sure aiming not less than a 5 ! i usually ace my exams but my recent exam got a fail!! =] because i havent solved many past papers! so to ace mocks is to prepare past papers and notes and youl get the good mark =]

• 2 weeks later...

Solving past papers are the best way to prepare for your mock exams. I'm in the middle of mine right now by the way.

Teachers are usually lazy and they just use one of the past papers as the mock exams.

So far, i've aced every single exam, because my teachers have given a past paper i have already completed at home.

Except for math, coz my math teacher made his own questions.

Anyway, past papers are the best revision for final exams as well, as the IB usually repeats questions all the time in exams.

For example, in business and management standard level, the exam i took today.

Going over all the past papers, they consistently ask you to make a SWOT analysis, and they ask you to evaluate the possible sources of finance, in more than 3 past papers over the years. So therefore, revise past papers. They will really help you.

Thanks to them, my predicted grade will be upped after my mocks.

Oh and this site, http://www.freeexampapers.com/Dndex.php?d=SUI=&category=free_past_papers&ln=en;is_bot=false

is the easiest way to download past papers for all subjects.

To all who didn't know that.