Are you autistic?

Abu

Are you autistic? Score over 32 means yes.   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Are you autistic?

• Yes
    • No

Technically speaking I have aspbergers. Which is part of the autism spectrum just on the opposite side that everyone thinks autism is...

I was diagnosed in 3rd grade. But apparently my score of 27 says I no longer convey autistic characteristics.

So I'm voting yes just because a professional diagnosis>some website XD

Edited by Drake Glau

A lot of people have mentioned aspergers as sort of a step down from autism. I have Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NLD) which is a bit like a step down from aspergers, but I did spend 2 1/2 years in sp.ed. in middle school (which was miserable), and their were some people their who had sort of a savant style, but some of them also seemed to know about that and put it on, but the majority of them were in a pretty bad state. It's not all like Rainman.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 6, which is very low, but not surprising to me.

Also, I found the a study by the BBC testing the ability to detect genuine/fake smiles. It would be interesting to see the results of this study in comparison with the results of the previous one. (I got 17/20.)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/smiles/

Got 18/20 on that haha I think it's just a question of looking at the eye. Nice selection of faces though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

32 haha

edit: whoa, I was looking back at the first page of this topic and saw that I posted a score of 30 a year and a half ago (sad that I completely forget I had taken this test before!). Interesting.

Edited by meh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...