Are you autistic?

Abu

Are you autistic? Score over 32 means yes.   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Are you autistic?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Nameless Cielo

Might be good to add "Asperger's" as an answer to the poll, cos there are a lot of digits that look halfway between Autistic and "Normal" (or as I like to say, unimaginative :P). tbh, i see the whole thing as a bit of a sham, cos practically everybody alive exhibits at least half of the "symptoms" of asperger's anyway...

btw, I got 18.

I scored 18. I'm nowhere near autistic, lol...just little neurotic behaviors. Socially, I'm ok though. :P I've just read a book by Jodi Picoult called House Rules that is about a child who is charged for murder, and he has Asperger's with a focus on forensic science. It's a really interesting book and I highly recommend!

I got 17. : p I'm not sure, but at least in my case- I love people, and being around them- but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm great at kicking up a conversation with someone I've just met, or even people I haven't known for more than a few months. Once I am friends with someone, though, I'm almost entirely trusting of them- I don't really have a mid-way state between true friend and not-friend. I mean, I definitely have lots of those 'say hi in the hallway' type acquaintances, you know? It's just, if I am friends with someone- I really AM friends with them, and am truly open with them- whereas with people I've just met, or haven't known for too long, I sorta have trouble avoiding awkwardness and knowing what to say. So I guess, while most people would say I'm kinda shy and awkward, I would still like to think I'm ultra-social- in that I absolutely love people. : )

I got an 18. I highly doubt I'm autistic or have Asperger's though :P I really like working with people, a lot more than on my own, and my social interaction skills are, I would assume, quite normal. I do like routine though.. a LOT! And I always notice very little details. But otherwise, I doubt the test means anything :)

• 4 weeks later...