Sign in to follow this  

Failling HL maths

I'm not too sure if this has been posted on the forum yet, but a couple of our IB teachers have shown us this.

watch and laugh...

I absolutely love this video :) Somebody showed it to me a few months ago, I literally wept with laughter ... which probably makes me very sad, but WHATEVER! tongue.gif

It is an absolute travesty that this clip has been removed. There's copyright law and then there's removing the finest (yet harmless) gems of comedy. What cruel humourless heart would remove this from youtube? :gluck:

Does anybody know if there are any other links to this? Something this classic cannot really have gone forever :)

Please share DJ!

You just need to search for IB & Hitler on YouTube. There was some Physics ones and stuff about Biology HL being a subject for idiots because they just draw flowers...

After the first time of watching it, all the versions look like copycats, and ultimately more spam on YouTube.

Yeah. It's a big buzzkill and it takes away the humour from it completely.