what is a good option for Biology SL?

chltmffls

Hello :) can anybody suggest me a good option for Biology SL?

My teacher said we need to study ourself the option topics.

I am not good at science, so I want to know what is the easiest option.

Ive looked at options, and I think Option A (human nutrition and health) and Option B (physiology of exercise) seems to be easier than others.

What did you choose for your option?

thanks for reading!! :)

Ecology is VERY boring though tongue.gif Butyeah, Option A is meant to be incredibly simple, so I'd go for that and then whichever catches your fancy. None of them are actually hard, and it's an easy self-teaching exercise. Actually, we self-taught ours and I was pretty grateful for not having to sit going through it in lessons when it's more or less just REALLY boring but understandable. I hate going through things everybody gets for houuurrsss @__@

The ecology and evolution option is so easy (I think it's option D)?

serious?! we got stuck with Option D since our teacher chose it and it drives me NUTS!

this option makes me want to shoot myself in the foot :S it's that bad

how on earth did you manage to remember all the theories and differences between all the hominids?

oh and in terms of easiest options for SL, i'd say option A. but remember that it's different for everyone so allocate some time to have a quick skim of each of the options. if there's something that interests you (even mildly), stick with it and go for that option - the more engaged you are, the more likely you are to actually retain the information :S

otherwise, go with option A :P

• 1 year later...

All I wanna say is that I'm about to kill myself with option C, thanks to my stupid teacher who recommended that option, WHICH I DO NOT, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! choose the option A, and the one about ecology or option B which are the easiest, my IB exam is tomorrow and I'm starting to do everything all over again.. FML