do we need a theme?

memski

pretty much ive just about finished my first year of ib.

my teacher never mentioned any thing about having a theme, she just said it has to be a collection of works from the two years. so pretty much each term she gives us an assignment of completely different things (ie. Renaissance one term pop art the next)and we just do that.

any way im freaking out, so any help would be useful

I don't do Visual Art but I know people who do it. I'm pretty sure you don't haveto have a theme, but a lot of people I know seem to have a theme such as love. it might make things easier for them, as it gives them a point of focus on.

Try having a look at this, it might make things a bit clearer. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/IB_Visual_Arts

If you get really desperate for help, try asking your Teacher or IB coordinator for a copy of the syllabus or subject guide :(

I don't do Visual Art but I know people who do it. I'm pretty sure you don't haveto have a theme, but a lot of people I know seem to have a theme such as love. it might make things easier for them, as it gives them a point of focus on.

Try having a look at this, it might make things a bit clearer. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/IB_Visual_Arts

If you get really desperate for help, try asking your Teacher or IB coordinator for a copy of the syllabus or subject guide :(

thanks heaps! on the website its says you dont, but from the sounds of it i should. XD

Edited by memski