biology extended essay how to present my data

kankeel

Hey guys, I really need some help for my extended essay. I think I have to much data and I don't know how to present it so that I can start analyse in the word limit. I am studying the effect of different quantities (3 different volumes)of hormones on the seed germination of three different species at low temperature that is 25 below. So for one species I was testing the of 3 different type of volume of hormone on its % germination and rate for one temperature and then repeating the same procedure for the other temperatures. And then i am doing the same thing for the other two species. so you should be able to imagine the amount of data I have. I measured the rate using the data loggers and % germination.

Do you guys know how i can present this visually so that I don't have to analyse like 10 graphs in 2000 words.

You can present the data in an appendix, and ask the examiner to refer to the appendix. The appendix is not included in the word count.

Bear in mind, however, that the examiner is not obligated to read the appendix, so you probably don't want to hide everything there.