truth about IB

intothesea

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Employ covert or disguised hypnotic techniques.

- This is achieved through the use of specific language IBO uses to promote its programs as superior by employing terms such as “rigorous”, “prestigious”, “higher critical thinking skills”, “inquiry-based”, “lifelong learners”, “cool to be smart” “depth not breadth”, etc. These sound bites (propaganda) are used everywhere IB is sold. Also, the almost "secret code" of acronyms that IBers joke about, IB, IBO, EE, CAS, TOK, HL, SL, HOA, DP, MYP, PYP... IA!

hhahahahahahha, still makes me lol.

at first it was a joke, but when i realized it was serious i was ROFLING

I read that site, and seriously, I don't give a ****..as long as IB benefitted me in all ways then I don't care. Besides, IBers aren't the only human beings that use abbrevation, they are used almost everyday everywhere. This person has nothing to do or they've been kicked out of IB.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny because people hear that and then assume that she did poorly :P

She left IB to go into the music industry, but she completed IB1 most likely taking english/spanish/history/math/physics/music, which is a pretty rough set. Plus, she scored near-perfect on her SATs, and something that hasn't been said, she used to drive out to a university after school to listen in on history lectures (intense).

The website is interesting.. I never realized that the IB logo looks like the Ying Yang symbol. It reminded me of something I've seen before, but never came clear to me.

There's something about this theory that is really true, but of course only the qualities of IB are chosen to prove it, so it is biast just like almost everything in the world.